We appreciate your interest in attending in our summer academy designed by the Ludwig - Maximilians - University Munich.
Unfortunately, we need to inform you that this year's International Management summer school cannot take place as planned by reason of COVID-19 pandemic and the instructions of the local authorities. Currently, the LMU Munich is completely run online without any presence activities or lectures and nobody knows when travelling in Europe will be possible again.
We like to draw your attention to other summer schools who will be take place as online programs.
- Online Summer School - Machine Learning and Data Analytics in Finance and Accounting (www.mda-misu.de)
- Online Summer School - Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation (www.fav-misu.de)
Please inform us by email if you are interested in one of the offers or apply direct.
We regret the situation as it is but do not have any means to change the situation ourselves. In light of the corona virus outbreak, safety and certainty come first.
We ask for your understanding and hope to see you next year.
Your MISU Team
The selection of participants will be done continuously. The registration takes place on the 'first come, first serve'- principle, given that the application meets the requirements of the program.
In the interest of maintaining the program's high standards, the number of participants will be limited to 30. The application is based on a first come first served basis. The number of students from one university is limited to 4 to ensure an international character of the program.
- Early bird application deadline: February 1, 2020, 11:59 am CEST (noon)
- Regular application deadline: May 1, 2020, 11:59 am CEST (noon)
Please prepare the following pdf documents in advance for upload:
- Curriculum vitae (CV): you may use the Euro Pass format http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu if you do not have your own form.
Statement of motivation: Applicants should write a short statement of no more than one typed page in English as to why they wish to take part in the summer program.