Course: August 5th - August 28th, 2019 in Munich, Germany
The Munich School of Management at LMU - one of the leading universities for Business Administration in Europe - offers a unique summer program for students from around the world. The course takes place in the heart of Munich and addresses relevant topics of corporate communications as well as international management.
The goals of the course are:
- Understanding of the basics of international business and of the challenges confronting international and intercultural management
- Learning how to analyze business cases and how to apply theoretical concepts to real-world situations
- Improve understanding of management communications, both on a corporate as well as on an individual level
- Learn how companies use communications to implement strategy and achieve competitive advantage
- Develop a broad array of negotiation skills experimentally
- Explore the major concepts and theories of bargaining and negotiation
We hope you'll join the program. We'd be happy to receive your application!